Music Banter - View Single Post - hillary clinton 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2016, 10:20 AM   #537 (permalink)
Chula Vista
Toasted Poster

Let's not forget BENGHAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was debating a guy yesterday about Clinton and Trump, and Benghazi was his fallback position as to why she's a POS.

When I mentioned that it was the GOP led congress that voted twice to not increase funding for foreign embassy protection, even though the intelligence agency told them that they were at risk - he brushed it aside and shouted BENGHAZI!!!!!!

When I mentioned that the GOP had spent $7 million taxpayer dollars on 8 separate committee investigations and hearings, yet had to walk away with their tails between their legs because they couldn't find a damn thing to charge her with - he ignored it and shouted BENGHAZI!!!!

When I asked him how he felt about the fact that between the 9/11 attacks (which Bush's administration had prior intel on) and the Iraq war (which Bush's administration lied about WMDs in order to get congress to commit to it) over 7,500 US people died and over 50,000 were injured (compared to the 4 lost lives at the US embassy) - he covered his ears, shut his eyes, and shouted BENGHAZI, BENGHAZI, BENGHAZI!!!!!!!

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”