Music Banter - View Single Post - hillary clinton 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 03:35 PM   #608 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Ja because this election is just like all of the other ones. There's nothing that might pave the way for a third party or any other kind of change, nothing like both leading candidates having approval ratings below forty percent, parties being on the verge of collapsing, or a rejuvinated youth vote. Nope, nothing like that in this election at all.
How rejuvenated are today's youths really? I know all the little white kids were thrilled at the chance to vote for a negro back in the day, but I get the impression that was kind of a one-off.

Besides, do we really want young people voting? They generally just jump on whatever anti-establishment bandwagon sounds the best (f.ex. Ron Paul and Bernie Sanders) cause they're too dumb and ignorant to have opinions worth having.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.