Music Banter - View Single Post - hillary clinton 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 04:44 PM   #676 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle View Post
If you go back to my initial post I said that the Top 15/20 % pay almost or more than 50% of all taxes based on the article I posted. Then I said that I'm not sure how accurate those numbers are. I'm still not sure, but Chula's link provides more clarification which I am greatful for.

But the discussion wasn't about specificity of the percentage, it's about the fact that the rich do in fact pay a hugely disproportionate amount of taxes, even with loopholes available to them.
Do you know why the pay that large majority of taxes because they have more than enough money to pay it so **** 'em and let them pay. Nobody cares about the woes of the po' rich guy that EARNED his millions. Sure, you earned them but you didn't earn them on your own. You used government services on your way to earning those millions so pay back into the system that helped you make those millions you greedy fucks.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.