Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2016, 04:03 PM   #2734 (permalink)
William_the_Bloody
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Dude, because of corporate greed my company has been destroyed. We went from 35 people to 3 in about four months. The owner, his wife, and I have been running what's left of the company for the past year. My wife was one of the people who was laid off from a $50K job she'd been at for 18 years. All she's been able to find is part time for minimum wage because of her age. And she gets no benefits cause they won't let her work more than 25 hours a week so we're paying almost $500 a month for health insurance that she use to get for free through the company.

I had to accept a 30% salary cut in order to help the company stay afloat to keep our lawsuit against a $6 billion dollar megacorp who destroyed us to save a measly 5% of their costs.

I'm averaging taking between $500 to $700 a month out of our retirement account just to make ends meet.

Our sales to megacorp were about $6 million a year. The 5% savings they got by destroying us amounts to about a .005% of increased profits.

If you don't want to accept that most Trump supporters fall into the categories I listed a few posts back fine. But don't try to pass along any guilt on me.
Well good, you know what it's like to struggle unlike a lot of people from liberal middle class backgrounds. I grew out of a single parent home, had the plant I worked at shut down, indebted myself by putting myself through University, work a high level stressful position, don't own property and I'm still not safe.

The western world has been on the Classical liberal train since the Reagan/Thatcher years, Richard Nixon was more left wing than Bill Clinton and Tony Blair. Its been killing the wages of the working class and they're screaming to get off, and for better or worse, that is why they are flocking to Trump, he's offering them an out, whether it is sincere or not.