Music Banter - View Single Post - hillary clinton 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2016, 12:08 AM   #784 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Idgaf about Trump's tax returns. Enough bs obstructionism, Hillary.
Yeah, I don't really. I also don't give a fuck about the emails anymore. Move on from that BS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
I still don't know who the **** to vote for.
Just write in whoever you want and vote. I'm voting for Archer Sterling.
Also wtf. Most people by the time debates roll around already know who they are going to vote for one way or the other. I know that are a few undecided people but meh. The debates aren't really for deciding who you will vote for. It's purely for entertainment. Everything they say is going to be off and just pandering to get you to vote for them without going into details about their policies. I guess go to a fact checking site and use that as a way to see who you want to vote for or just write in a fictional character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blankmind View Post
I think they both came prepared. It's just trump sucks at this more politically correct personality he's trying to do now.
They did both come prepared. The only difference is that Hillary did mock debates while Trump just met with Guilliani and a few people behind doors to go over bullet points/talking points instead of going into depth but he likes it that way. He rather not prepare too much he's said in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
Trump came ill prepared. He treated this like a rally, and not an official debate.
He's going to treat all of the debates the same way. Just go over bullet points to prep and not take it seriously enough to do mock debates. He thinks of it as preparing too much haha.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.