Music Banter - View Single Post - i am here to tell you a story
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2016, 12:46 AM   #80 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delusions of Paranoia View Post
but the entire freaking band changes without Adam!
He wrote a song, Pain, after getting help for his addiction to painkillers, and the entire song is about how he'd rather feel the pain than relapse again. Then this new **** comes in and writes a song called Painkiller or something that just says "give me more drugs" ..like seriously. something is fundamentally wrong with that and I no longer respect the rest of the band members, because they were okay with that. change your band name is you're going to change your basic beliefs.

*disclaimer, I do realise that just because one band member belives in god or drugs or whathaveyou doesn't mean they all do, but Pain was one of their most iconic songs. now they're dirtying the name Adam left for them.
No, Painkiller isn't about give me more drugs. Painkiller is about being that special person that makes your pain go away and being the shoulder that you can cry on. It isn't about give me more drugs. I feel like maybe that's just how you take the song but it's more romantical when I listen to it.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote