Music Banter - View Single Post - The Music Banter Members Journals Weekly Update Thread Part Deux
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2016, 12:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
Yeah, so when I talked about the album before I listened to it, I never said anything about hating either or, I only mentioned that I like the growls better. I don't see how that should warrant throwing me under the bus about it. Telling me I've "grown up" is in pretty poor taste.
The grown up comment is in relation to you being able to not do like certain fans and only like a band because they do growls or go away from that singing style. I guess if you are going to be a whiny baby about it. I won't mention that you've "grown up". It was actually a compliment but for you to take it as an insult it weird. I guess you don't want to grow up and be a Toys R Us kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
Then going onto someone elses journal and throwing me under the bus again.

"Ki actually comes up with a winner for once with a rec from Sigur Ros, the Valtari album to be specific."

Sorry, but if you want to do this thread properly, you follow TH's example, not set your own.
I rather go off on my own than follow TH's example to the T. If you don't want me to give comments on your journal anymore. I can easily do that. I can omit you from the weekly update if you don't like my style. I didn't think you were the type to get easily butthurt but I was wrong once again.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote