Music Banter - View Single Post - The Country, Folk & World Recommendation Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2016, 10:12 AM   #632 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyBanter View Post
I know Nile but I somehow could never accept the flavour of a full-metal-piece regarding ancient oriental lore... This solo-project sounds very nice. Going to check it out. Probably the best recommendation so far!

@The Batlord: It's not a problem that I am going to use this music for my trippy purposes isn't it? I call myself a mystic and a philosopher. I try to create mystic experiences not only by using drugs but also by expanding my mind via thinking. The mystic experience on the first hand is what I need to apply philosophy to it because I am a critical-minded person and not some kind of esoteric-believing person.

Last but not least am I a musician myself always searching for new influences as I use my mystic experiences and applied philosophy to create music myself.
Thinking? What's that?
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote