Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2016, 10:40 PM   #3483 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
Nobody has said they aren't both ****, but we're literally only discussing the compliment that he took to heart. None of what has been said about that is belittling the fact that they are both going to be ****ty presidents regardless. You're missing the entire point of the discussion.
No I'm not. DJ isn't so bad, but Chula should really stick to talking about boring dad rock and stop embarrassing himself by going out of his depth, and you're seriously catching up to him. It's turning these political discussions into shallow, boring, Facebook ****fests not worth reading and if I didn't like stirring the pot I'd have given up on them long ago, and the "discussion" is so idiotic at times now that it's getting to the point that even trolling isn't fun anymore.

When Terrapin's mindless defense of blatant sexism is the most exciting political discussion on this forum then it makes me want to start regulating who gets to vote.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.