Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2016, 09:46 AM   #4359 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
As a Bulls fan, I wasn't sorry to see him go. Loved him during his first few seasons, but he'll be lucky to play 82 more games throughout the rest of his entire career.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blankmind View Post
That's the issue with modern society. We're obsessed with victims. So much so that we stand for the victim before we realize that the victim is noting more than a faker.
Well... I think that's a stretch. There's still an issue with the percentage of accused rapists who are actually convicted. I think it stems from the inability victims have to discuss the matter, and the fact that it can take years before they're comfortable enough to discuss it. I don't have any idea how that could be fixed, but ideally it would be great if it became something that could be more easily reported so that the investigations could begin much earlier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote