Music Banter - View Single Post - hillary clinton 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2016, 12:18 AM   #1695 (permalink)
Chula Vista
Toasted Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Ugh. I'll do some research for you tomorrow but if you haven't been following the news on the new information from wiki leaks and such I doubt you'll think it happened in the alternate reality that you live in.

But that might just prove my point.
James Comey was between a rock and a hard place today. If he didn't send the letter to congress and it leaked by a third party Comey would be on the hot seat. But historically the FBI and Justice Department don't break stuff like this so close to an election as not to seem like they are influencing the outcome.

And we have no idea whatsoever is in this new batch of emails. Weiner and his wife had already released thousands of emails many months ago, so maybe there's some juicy new stuff and maybe it's just a bunch of duplicate information.

I hate how WikiLeaks has influenced this election, it's such a one sided affair. Let's release 10 years of Trump's business dealings and personal emails to be fair.

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”