Music Banter - View Single Post - The Music Banter Members Journals Weekly Update Thread Part Deux
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2016, 03:05 AM   #19 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

I am.

Post is going up on Sunday but it is covering the two weeks between Oct 1st and Oct 15th then a few days after I will update with the Oct. 15th to Oct. 30th stuff. I also have the first two entries done of my B horror movie reviews. I will just do 31 entries on 31 different movies. Tbh I didn't even get to watch that many horror movies this month.

Too busy doing other things and the gf wants us to keep pushing through American Horror Story seasons. We are finally at season 5. We jumped around and did Freakshow first then Asylum then Coven then Murderhouse and now Hotel. Surprisingly, Freakshow was her favorite and she didn't like Asylum. Coven was her second fave until we started Hotel which is her new second favorite one.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote