Music Banter - View Single Post - Flat Earth Uprising?
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2016, 04:45 PM   #262 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

I already explained that the only reason we went to the moon in the first place was because our rivalry with Russia. We stopped after that because the government lost all interest. Nobody with enough money to fund a program to put hotels in space had any interest in doing so because the financial benefits did not out weigh the costs. That is why we don't have space stations and **** like we should. Incompetence, and greedy politics. Listen to any scientist rant on about it because they will.

And also, that's why I wouldn't put forth the effort to post proof of the Earth being round. Because you will make up complete bull**** to dismiss it. Claim it's CGI. Claim it's a fish lens. But you can't prove either of those claims.

That's the problem with conspiracy theories. You have information A and you have information C and you have to fill in your ideas for information B with little to no evidence supporting it. Except, with this one you have information A B and C and you're trying to shove your D in there with the complete denial of information B. And with that, your pseudo science and logic can F off.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote