Music Banter - View Single Post - Flat Earth Uprising?
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2016, 09:46 AM   #419 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
see, you guys are hilarious, lethargic, and not half as smart as you think.

you baited me to abandon my plan of talking about one thing at a time and i bit it. the thing is, you're accusing me of not backing up my claim, when i did. i understand it's hard to admit, but you have ALL ignored it in favour of ridicule, cuz you're all totally healthy-minded people who are experts at ridicule.

the proof is in being able to see farther than the geometry/dimensions of the earth should allow. i'm not sorry if this isn't exciting enough for you, but the fact of the matter remains that nowhere on earth should anyone - EVER - be able to see stuff in excess of 5-10km distance (depending on the observer's height/altitude), when we have pictures of lots of stuff in excess of 20km, 40km, 60km, all the way up to 120km.

would one of you geniuses like to explain that to me? you poked and prodded and called me names in an effort to get me to spill the beans. it's your turn.

your turn. or, as you've accused me, do you just spout your bullsh*t without being able to put your money where your mouth is? come on. explain why you can see chicago from michigan. explain why you can see boats reappear after "going over the horizon" by pulling out a telescope. if i'm such a moron it should be really easy.

you guys have spent this entire thread accusing me of the same crap you're all guilty of, but none of you has gone to any lengths beyond posting a link or a crap 2-minute video with bunk info in it. and i'm the boring one? b*tch please.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote