Music Banter - View Single Post - Hi all!
Thread: Hi all!
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2016, 04:44 PM   #56 (permalink)
musiclover73
Groupie

Default Jesus Christ!

I believe I am to save the world through GOD. I know there is a Jesus Christ that GOD already did that 2016 years ago but this time it is 2000 years later. The Book of Revelations says every 1000 years Jesus Christ is back to save all people. Although Jesus Christ is NOT on the side of the devil he did NOT retaliate. Jesus Christ only rebuked the devil. However I know I'm not exact. The real Jesus Christ who was really GOD died at 33 years of age on Christmas day. So I'm crazy. And to make this worst I think I might have a kid with my soulmate one day haha To make matters even worst than that I have to find my soulmate among 8 billion people. To make matters worst I have to be on medications and stay home because of my condition for something that almost happened. So now I have a criminal record possibly AND a sinning record.