Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2016, 10:01 AM   #4535 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Are you grossed out by your own arm pit hair? wtf are you doing with arms anyways? why is that such an issue? Are you fucking armpits? Obviously you aren't because you aren't getting laid but do you have fantasies about that shit?
Armpit hair gross, regardless of gender. Actually, you know, **** that, body hair in general is nasty.

Quote:
You aren't doing a good job of actively searching. It isn't that hard to find them and cell phone footage too.
Idk about that. I'm sure there are hate crimes occuring (because you know, they always have) but this idea that every hate crime from here on is connected to Trump and Trump supporters is hilarious.

Quote:
There were issues on election day even with hate crimes happening. I remember seeing this white lady get into a fight with a black lady over some **** that happened at the polling station and the lady ended up chumping her own husband that was being meek about the confrontation.
And this is Trump's fault because...?

On a somewhat related note I almost got into an argument with a friend today because he tried to defend Brietbart and Fox News as less biased than CNN. ****in' people, mang.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good

Last edited by Ol’ Qwerty Bastard; 11-23-2016 at 10:07 AM.