Music Banter - View Single Post - hillary clinton 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2016, 04:05 AM   #2024 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justthefacts View Post
By the way I've gotten flack from the left on why I voted Trump if I'm Mexican. What the fuck type of question is that? Because he wants to deport illegal criminal aliens and stop the flow of drugs from the border? Good riddance. I just tell them I think for myself and that I don't consider myself Mexican, but American first and foremost and they hate when I say that.
You shouldn't get flack for those reasons, you should get flack in general for voting for Trump because he's going to be putting people in places that will harm people for years to come. Also, you should get flack for pretty much supporting the hate that he was constantly spewing all throughout his campaign. He fed off of people's hate, xenophobia and their fears about certain issues and used them to his advantage. Also like a typical politician that people were touting that he's so anti-establishment when he's not. He's basically a con man, that conned stupid people into voting for him. He is going to go against everything that he has said along the campaign trail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
First off, we're not at war with Islam. We are at war with radical Islam. Well, we are at war with Isis. Well, we aren't even technically at war. Most Islamic countries don't want Isis, Taliban, Al-Qaeda, etc. in their countries either.

Second is that it's not okay to stereotype all Islamic people because we usually end up mistreating much more innocent people than guilty people if any. How about we stop being such pussies and quit letting a bunch of ***s with guns that we gave them and trained them how to use scare us into alienating our own people especially since some one is much more likely to turn on us if we turned on them.

I think Trump won because he tricked stupid people into thinking he is some kind of savior who had not been corrupted by the politics of our government despite the fact that there is plenty of easy evidence all over the web proving that he is not the scrupulous man he claimed to be. **** that's just there, that you didn't need hackers to leek for us. Like the fact that he was a die hard democrat that helped fund the Clinton's in the first place. Or that he hires illegal workers or that he doesn't pay taxes or that he doesn't make his products in America or that who knew exactly who that KKK member that endorsed him was and didn't want to disassociate himself from the Klan because he planned on using our cultural and racial tension to empower the white supremacist crowd into voting for him.

Face it, people that think Trump is some kind of savior are just as delusional and dumb as people that thought Hillary was. Or, despite Trump's past not giving any ****s about anybody but himself has all of a sudden changed and I'm wrong. I doubt it though.
That's the thing. Hillary would have been more of the same as Obama which people viewed as a negative thing. It was just time for people to have the other side in power. Also I wanted to quote Chula but too lazy, it wasn't only white bread america that put Trump in. There were also people like JTF. Latinos voted for Trump, Black people voted for Trump and he had an increase over Mitt Romney of the Asian community showing out for the Republicans. All of these things mixed together created the perfect storm for him to win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
I don't know about that. Hillary would have just been another Democrat. Perhaps actually would have had more balls than Obama and done what the Democrats wanted rather than licking the Republicans' asses. The ****ty corruption of Clinton is the same ****ty corruption of every politician before her meaning they would have continued down the same path of holding up corporations above the people while screwing over independent businesses. So at the worst it's more of the same. Unless she does something as stupid as putting classified information on a private email server again. At best it could have been another Bill. Despite everything, Bill was the last president to actually lower the national debt. Despite him being another puppet to those that funded his campaign he still was not that bad of a president.

With Trump the worst that could happen is that we get completely ass ****ed by cutting the middle man like Hillary and going straight for the greedy corporations to run our country. At best he does a lot of the good **** he promised and his plans actually work out in the long run to help our country get to where it needs to be. Which would prove me wrong and make me look like an ass but oh well. What is most likely going to happen is that we are going to have a Bush 2.0 and nothing really is going to change and it would not be much different from having Hillary in office.
Pretty much.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.