Music Banter - View Single Post - hillary clinton 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2016, 08:53 AM   #2083 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
And yes, I think it's okay to assault women without consent because I'm some sort of jackass without any sense of morals and ability to differentiate between what's right and wrong. Come on man.
See that's the thing. You say that's not who you are but you think the behavior is acceptable when you fanboy for Trump.

It is just like when people that voted for Trump go around saying well I'm not a racist/bigot/sexist but your vote essentially says that you approve of the behavior. You end up giving the behavior a pass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
LOL so wrong+wrong=right.
That wasn't my point. It was just to give him a more recent example of another politician that has issues with emails. I could have listed off a laundry list of politicians that have done what Hillary did by creating another email server. It happens on both sides of the aisle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post

I'm sure he's all about rape. Or maybe he's more worried about what the president will do that involves actual goddamned presidential duties as opposed to the fact that he acted like a frat boy when he thought no one was listening years back. 2001 Donald Trump isn't going to be president.
Yeah but at the same time he is worried about some deleted emails give me a break
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.

Last edited by djchameleon; 12-06-2016 at 08:58 AM.