Music Banter - View Single Post - In Case You Forgot About Fun: 100 Pop Albums You Should Probably DL
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2016, 10:17 AM   #27 (permalink)
Goofle
the worst guy

SOPHIE - Product [Compilation] (2015)

Tracklist:

Bipp
Elle
Lemonade
Hard
MSMSMSM
Vyzee
L.O.V.E.
Just Like We Never Said Goodbye

Spoiler for Choice Cuts:

Summary

So that Bubblegum Bass eyy? It's been about two years since I started listening so this funky ass music spawning from the UK. Bloops, blips, bips and bounces. And it's been two years in which I have not yet gotten bored of the vast majority of it - even the stuff most would throw into the digital trash can. And SOPHIE is the supreme overlord of the genre, to the point where he produced a song for fucking Madonna and Vroom Vroom for Charli XCX.

This compilation is basically a collection of tracks that were either widely known, or had been leaked before the official release date. Songs such as BIPP and Lemonade had even reached some level of mainstream attention. That said, I consider it to be an album, and it flows like one. Obvious bangers running from top to bottom as highlighted above, but every track other than L.O.V.E. is of high quality in my opinion. If you have ever plugged with me, you will probably know what Bubblegum Bass sounds like, but if you don't... just click the links.

Bip Score:

Spoiler for Extra Curricular:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know
Goofle is offline   Reply With Quote