Music Banter - View Single Post - Is classical music still relevant today?
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2017, 05:09 PM   #313 (permalink)
Victor Frankenstein
Groupie

Ok this according your point of view, I'm talking about what producers actually do.

take me some examples of trailer/teaser/entire scenes of a movies that want to encrease the emotional stuff with a different genre (don't take me the trailer of Suicide Squad please that its juxtaposition of a song in a different situation became a trend).

Usually metal is also used in action movies, but a genre to a genre.

All trailers use an audio language that is performed by orchestra or that it followed the print of classical music. (James Horner,the composer of Titanic soundtrack for example takes inspirations by classical composer like Prokofiev or Wagner and mix their sound with electronic instruments)

The audio track used for the first time in the trailer of Spiderman 2 by Sam Raimi, that epic track with the usual "beat" in sequence, this type of "soundtrack" is arleady used in ALMOST ALL movies and videogames trailer.
And you can't do it with a different music genre.

All the most famous movies' soundtrack are modern classical music as genre, Star Wars, Jaws, Jurassic Park, Indiana Jones, Inception, Harry Potter etc..

It's a standard yeah, because it works and it's totally revelant.. so Frownland, you are agree with me saying that lol
Victor Frankenstein is offline   Reply With Quote