Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 08:13 AM   #612 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
When was this exactly? In the 50s? Please, I'm so tired of hearing about how the big bad media is twisting things. People are acting like this is a new thing and even when facts are presented in a balanced manner, if it says something negative that they don't agree with. The whines continue about the media.

CNN is owned by Time Warner who donated huge amounts of money to Hillary Clinton's campaign. And they aren't the only ones either. I don't think what I said is unreasonable....but you'd have to actually, you know, do some research. Editors of publications like Vanity Fair, The Huffington Post and Vogue also contributed to her campaign.

There are a lot of people concerned about Russia and their influence (which is minimal at best unless you were somebody who got all your news from Facebook), but I'm more concerned about a media that appears to be mostly bought and paid for by the left. I don't like Fox News, Breitbart, etc. either, but I'm aware of all the agendas at play before I ever look at an article.

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.

Last edited by Anteater; 01-07-2017 at 08:25 AM.