Music Banter - View Single Post - Flat Earth Uprising?
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 03:31 PM   #618 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
no apologies necessary. you and i just think differently. and i'm afraid i don't know how to further exemplify the logic. i say there should be a tail, because the sun (like a comet) has stuff coming off of it. the fact that it has stuff coming off of it is common knowledge in my books (at least in the globe earth theory) and i don't really understand what else you need to comprehend this besides opening your mind up. you're saying the sun doesn't have a tail because it doesn't. and because it doesn't, it means that the sun and a comet are different. i'm saying that's not logical because we know enough about them to know of the similarities, and despite those similarities, we can see that they are obviously behaving very differently. you think they are dissimilar, and i can live with that.
Your only evidence is in comparing two things that are inherently different from one another as if they act identically. So your logic is wrong from the start. Glad to help. I'll be here if you have any more questions.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote