Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 01:30 PM   #830 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
There are taxes that are obvious money grubbing re: sin taxes, but I think that the current progressive bracket system we have is fine (although the ridiculously complex tax code mucks that basic notion up). I also think that taxing stock market influencing Wall Street predictions is a great idea.

There are problems with America's taxes, but it's not so much in the rates themselves.
You aren't talking about the Capital Gains tax right? The one that currently exists. Are you talking about something different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duga View Post
I live in DC, so we feel obligated to live in a constant state of shock and disgust now. The inauguration is going to be such a **** show.
Quote:
Originally Posted by riseagainstrocks View Post
Same. I work in NW, live in NE. Considering staying with friends in Virginia next Thursday-Sat just to avoid the influx of pro-Trump die-hards and anti-Trump protesters.

But, I also kind of want to walk around and just people watch. Sadly, depressingly people watch.
I was going to head down to it on a bus from NY with a bunch of others for this Women's March thing that's happened but I decided against it. I rather watch the shit show from afar than be a part of it no matter how historic it is going to be.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.