Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 01:32 PM   #892 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

I own a hosting company with large scale infrastructure with customers all over the U.S.....never thought I'd say this, but Chula's right.

Honestly, people who have never run a business before shouldn't try to lecture other people on economics, profit, etc. The majority of economics majors are completely clueless of just how expensive it is to run, sustain and grow any kind of business. And without people like me, you wouldn't have jobs. And if I get to the point where my wealth far exceeds the "effort" I put in to earn my money, then I'll invest it wisely in companies and causes that are creating real opportunity.

Paying taxes is one thing, but there's no such thing as a society where you don't have the "have's" and "have nots" because, news flash...not everyone is equal. Equality does not exist. Some people possess more insight and ingenuity than others or know how to leverage their resources better. This is something that you can't do anything about regardless of the political or cultural environment you call home. Inevitably, some people rise up in the world and others don't.

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.