Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 01:59 PM   #898 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
Fundamental misunderstanding of economics here

Demand creates job.

An entrepreneur can not create jobs where there is no demand

I would think buis. Owners would understand they are nothing without customers. Who are customers? Well workers ofc
I think you are the one with a fundamental misunderstanding of how economics work. But again: you have never owned a business and have no real world experience.

There is ALWAYS, without exception, a demand for SOMETHING in any society. It doesn't even matter what that demand happens to be. It's up to entrepreneurs to observe demand in order to create the infrastructure and jobs. Thus, businesses are created out of demand. The working class establishes these conditions as a byproduct of simply existing: it is inescapable. There is never gong to be a society where demand does not exist, so your theoretical point is moot.

There's a symbiotic relationship between workers and businesses, but businesses ARE the engines that drive economies and that drive education as well. Workers, on the other hand, will come and go for all kinds of reasons. Without infrastructure, a society stays in the stone age and people simply fare for themselves as best they can. But you somehow think that the working class can conjur today's standards of living out of magic or something without businesses willing to hire and innovate like mine.

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.

Last edited by Anteater; 01-12-2017 at 02:29 PM.