Music Banter - View Single Post - Flat Earth Uprising?
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 03:37 PM   #767 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I want to see the Merit v PAN smackdown! Make it happen, guys!
If you're looking for the old "I'm here with an opinion and bored, so debate me" MERIT, then you're about a decade too late lol. Honestly, with family responsibilities and running my own truther network, I have little time for much else.

The Earth IS NOT flat. All supporting media [images from satellites, space stations, space voyages, etc.] supports the idea of a spherical Earth.

Flat-Earther's want us to believe that we live on a flat piece of land that is surrounded by an ice wall and has a dome over it. That is FUCKING RETARDED.

We have KNOWN for centuries that the Earth is not flat, nor is it the center of the universe.

This new-found belief in a flat Earth is a psy-op [psychological operation] that, from what I hear in the truther circles, was started by the CIA to divide and discredit the truther movement.

In my opinion, as I have already stated numerous times, the Earth is basically a sphere with tiny openings [most likely man-made] at both poles.

I'm telling you guys, if you want a conspiracy to check out that is not so easily debunked, "HOLLOW EARTH" is where it's at!
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote