Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2017, 03:06 PM   #1441 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
The issue with the defense spending is that the money within the budget gets used the wrong way consistently. Instead of using the money to keep certain bases up and get better equipment for our troops. The money usually ends up going out the door to private contractors overseas to do some of the same jobs that our troops could be doing with better equipment.

No one is talking about starving it.
But you see this is my point, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about, have no idea what to do about areas like mine, and have no interest in helping us, because you have your **** that you worry about that has nothing to do with me or mine.

And all the **** that you're saying right now is vague nonsense that you say to make yourself feel better about the fact that your worldview in no way helps me and may very well **** me in the ass.

And I can in no way fault you for it. But quit blowing smoke up my ass and just admit that your solutions are not my solutions. There might be some kind of middle ground to be discussed, or there might not, but until you wise up then, at least concerning the issues that concern where I live, we have very little to talk about.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.

Last edited by The Batlord; 01-22-2017 at 03:16 PM.