Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2017, 03:46 PM   #1684 (permalink)
Janszoon
Mate, Spawn & Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
So how is this different than service denial because of dress codes at someplace fancy? or sex discrimination at nightclub entrances?

I've been denied service for both. Sorry, but I'm with Qwerty, I'd rather know and be able to show my support or lack of. The problem is how functional would it be in the real world? Yeh, there would be racist areas booming with racist customers.. I really don't have a problem with that, let them all cluster together, fuck their cousins (hehe), and create subculture pockets throughout the US, while the rest of us rational minded non-bigoted individuals share this country with each other. I'd rather let them deny service and then deny them of government privileges and hit them with penalties than out right say, "NO you can't do that".

Again, I feel like a broken record, but this is a problem that needs to be taken into the hands of the American citizens. Let the peaceful protests and boycotts begin. If businesses like this are successful, we know who to blame. Weed out the fuckery. I only support government intervention for ish like this when it is necessary, if someone would like to enlighten me with a study or well written objective article that explains why I'm wrong, I'm open to it.
The reason we have the laws in the first place is because the approach you're describing doesn't work.