Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2017, 01:42 PM   #1803 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
I don't need to read those books.. My skepticism is not based around what brought the towers down.. It's based around the fact that history has shown false flag operations have happened and there were people in power who stood to make a lot of money, power, and resources following 9/11.. and I wouldn't put it past those pieces of shit to kill a few thousand Americans for their own benefit.

The towers came down, we got to go to war... That was great for a lot of 0.1%s.
So your skepticism is invalid is what you're getting at? The only thing that things like operation northwoods are evidence of is themselves. The only bone I can throw your way is that the FBI did receive a call about the attack and ignored it.

Also, the "fishiness" is likely because of how completely unprecedented it was. How do you know exactly how it would go down if this kind of thing has never happened before? You should really give the popular mechanics debunk factory though because it's scientific and ****: 9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Popular Mechanics