Music Banter - View Single Post - And then suddenly
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2006, 01:58 PM   #21 (permalink)
Crazy Luv
a l'amou fou pou tout

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobojesus
Yes you're right you can't expect anything else from me. I tell it like it is and I'm not going to soften the blow at all, and I expect people would do the same for me. You have posted songs in here that have been good, and then songs that have been bad, the same with madeinNY. But it just seems that when either of you two post up a song the thread just turns into a big kiss ass session, with either of you two really putting any effort into criticising the others work. It just ends up in 'well done crazy, haha, I wish I could write like you.' Or something along those lines. This stands more for madeinNY than for you, because you are generally quite good at criticising songs and are posting a lot on this forum which is good. But I think it should annoy both you and madeinNY aswell as me and Crowquill, because if people just keep on saying your stuff is good when it's actually not, then what type of advice is that? Me saying that your stuff was weak is much better for you in the long run. You'll see.
i dont want you to soften the blow, things would get boring if everyone was nice nice huggy huggy kissy kissy...yea. I dont want ppl to always say my stuff are good when i know it needs fixing though. Exactly why i put it on here. Cause i know theres some *******s( ) that will criticise. But i also want them to try to think of something that can help it or something. not trash it totally.

okay, so can you think of anything to replace the "just sex" part?
Crazy Luv is offline   Reply With Quote