Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 03:31 PM   #2196 (permalink)
Chula Vista
Toasted Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteater View Post
I'd support the rollback if it would make it easier for startups and smaller companies to get reasonable loans from a local bank instead of having to seek private investment every time there's no physical collateral involved. It's so difficult for anyone to get off the ground these days in a lot of industries even with great credit unless you already have big-time established cashflow or have been in business for more than 5-10 years.
You understand what led to the crash in 2007. You made that clear. There are those in the financial sector that need to be kept on leashes. Agreed? What Trump is about to do is to remove all of those leashes. I'm not focused on what it means to small businesses. I'm scared ****less about what it means to the entire US economy on a whole. I own a home and have a 401K that will be directly affected. As do millions of others in the US.

You always seem to speak from your own little bubble. Maybe look at the big picture for once.

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”