Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 03:46 PM   #2197 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
You understand what led to the crash in 2007. You made that clear. There are those in the financial sector that need to be kept on leashes. Agreed? What Trump is about to do is to remove all of those leashes. I'm not focused on what it means to small businesses. I'm scared ****less about what it means to the entire US economy on a whole. I own a home and have a 401K that will be directly affected. As do millions of others in the US.

You always seem to speak from your own little bubble. Maybe look at the big picture for once.
I look at the big picture all the time: I'd just like to think others are smart enough to know that before they bother putting words in my mouth.

They're DISCUSSING Dodd-Frank because it needs tweaks. It isn't perfect and has also created additional entities that don't have anything to do with protecting the public's financial interest. It's possible the whole thing will get thrown out, but it looks like they're simply going to modify it in some way that better serves small businesses. Getting all up in arms when there's more to the story doesn't help anyone.

Trump orders review of Dodd-Frank financial regulations, suspends retirement advisor rule - LA Times

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.