Music Banter - View Single Post - The Music Banter Members' Journals Monthly Update Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2017, 01:48 PM   #893 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiiii View Post
Sorry TH. I didn't meant to bring a whole discussion into it. It's just that I noticed a shift in how you portrayed this update as opposed to others. Hopefully no offense was taken.
No, not at all. I wouldn't have initiated the discussion if I wasn't secretly looking for someone to talk to about it. See, I can't tell my sister that my aunt is even in hospital, much less how poor her chances are of coming out again, as she doesn't take that kind of news well, and is as you all know already sick, so I don't want her ending up in hospital too. That means I have to shield her from this knowledge, pretend everything is all right while yet knowing that at some point (maybe soon) I'll have to sit down and explain to her what happened, and why I kept it from her. Not looking forward to that, obviously. So you can see why something like this would be very low on my priorities.

Nonetheless, assuming the worst doesn't happen before Sunday (if it does don't expect any update; I probably won't even be on here for a few days) I'll make an effort for the next update. Only fair if you guys are reading them for me to put in a shift.