View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 06:31 AM   #913 (permalink)
66Sexy
US progress goes "Boink!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
I disagree wholeheartedly. Idc if it makes life easier, lying to yourself about reality or our perception of it is not a good thing to me. This is like an appeal to trigger warnings. No thanks.

It might be good for them, but I think it's an absolutely terrible way to approach life.
I'm kinda in the middle here. In the long run I think humanity would be better off dealing with reality, but on a person-by-person I don't believe religion causes much harm to those with stable minds. Not that I think they actually need religion, but it's already there and they've molded how they view the world around it. To those people I would not take away whatever it is that is giving them comfort in-between now and the day that they die and cease to exist for the rest of eternity. I highly doubt it would truly help them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
66Sexy is online now   Reply With Quote