Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2017, 01:09 PM   #2569 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiiii View Post
Unsurprisingly, I have to explain my point since it evidently doesn't seem to mesh well with people that want to argue more than actually read the posts.

I'm not making the argument that if I don't agree with something, it no longer counts as an experiment. My entire point is based on the fact that an experiment stops being an experiment when said experiment succeeds in doing what it was meant to achieve. More specifically, the experiment in question is how long will it take until Trump really does something so ridiculous that the country can no longer fight for what they believe in. If Trump succeeds in doing what he wants, it no longer counts as an experiment since the main goal of the experiment is to see if Trump succeeds. I don't really see how you can pull out of that point that if I don't like it, it stops being an experiment. Each time I've made this point, I've not made any indication to that.

So stop being stupid and actually read the posts before you make assumptions that make no sense.
Oh okay, so you're just super wrong then and I'm not misunderstanding anything. Gotcha. Sorry I'm not smart enough to agree with your partisan ass.