Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2017, 02:41 PM   #2591 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteater View Post
"Blatant" racism? Where he said "some" illegal immigrants coming out of Mexico were rapists or drug dealers or cartel members? In the liberal news world, I guess that means that ALL Mexicans must be those things. But he never said "all" Mexicans now did he?

I'm not trying to be mean to you here. I'm trying to demonstrate the difference between analyzing what is actually said versus analyzing an interpretation that a media outlet snipped out of a larger statement. If you are going to say Trump is motivated by racism and sexism, you need to provide evidence that those are his prime motivating factors.
His sexism comes from how he over all treats women even under the spot light. I'm not talking about the "Grab her by the pussy comment" because most of us have said much worse, but how he always talked about appearance when talking about women or claiming that reporter was on her period.

He didn't say some were bad. He said he's sure that a few of them are good.

Kind of like saying, I'm sure a few liberals aren't whiny pussies.
I'm sure a few conservatives aren't in the Klu Klux Klan.
I'm sure a few bands Ellphnor likes have talent.
I'm sure a few girls might sleep with Batlord.
I'm sure a few of Anteater's employees can afford to eat.
I'm sure a few children didn't turn Peter Scully on.
I'm sure a few Nickel Back songs don't make me want to blow my brains out.
I'm sure a few Justin Bieber fans are over 12.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.