Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2017, 03:08 PM   #2597 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteater View Post
Should I be paying my guys more than the six figures they already make annually? Sheesh.

Also, I'm just going to share this since it ties into the point I "thought" I got across before.

No, it's just an example. We all know every band Elphanor likes has talent, let's be honest here.

No, see, everybody has a bit of prejudice and preconceived stereotypes about people. But we don't all act on it because we can critically think. He made a statement implying that majority of the illegal Mexicans coming into our country are violent criminals putting us at risk. Not only is he acting on racist ideals but he wants to implement policies based on that specific racist idea. A lot of what he says is scarily parallel to a Klan rally. The Klan says the Mexicans have taken this country from the whites. Trump says the illegals have taken this country from real Americans. The Klan says make America white again. Trump says make America great again. The Klan wants to **** their daughters, Trump wants to **** his daughter. Some of it might be a little hyperbolic but it's still there. They both probably wanted to hang Obama too. His whole birther movement was completely racist and would never happen if Obama was white.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.