Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2017, 03:08 PM   #2598 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiiii View Post
^I don't really think you're quite understanding the actual point people are putting across. But it seems rather convenient that you'll tell other people to further their reading but simultaneously not read into media. Is there a source that you're reading that somehow is deemed more factually accurate than what people saw during the campaign? Trump didn't just randomly start being called sexist and racist. He based his campaign on it.
I do read into the media. And you have seen in past posts how I've eviscerated people for not reading into their own cited articles enough.

But unfortunately in today's day and age that's just the first step. The media are not objective and don't mix well with people not aligned to their parent company's agenda. Guys like Trump and, going a few years back, Mitt Romney. That's why you have to see what angle they are looking at something, why they're looking at it the way they are, then go back and read word-for-word what was said to figure out if there's a disconnect.

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.