Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2017, 11:33 AM   #3086 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

David Icke is the guy who believes we live in an alternate reality projected by Venus or some other planet, right? Heard about him from my friend.

Yeah, you kind of need some kind of scientific credentials for me to believe it. I've realized that 9 times out of 10 the dot connectors are literally just making **** up. A lot of it comes from them giving our government too much credit. Not everything done in government is a well calculated plan. There is a lot of human error and a lot of flat out stupidity in government. And they always lead the dots to aliens, demons or other worldly puppet masters. Because of all the people in the world it's these random dudes with no background being in government, the science community or historical studies claiming to know a secret truth that's so secret that everybody knows about it though they can never really prove it.

And people eat it up because they want to believe it. Makes things a bit more exciting knowing 'the truth', right? Also makes for a lucrative career.

And yeah, infomercials don't work 9 times out of ten. There is no easy secret to losing weight, there is no anti aging formula and no pills will make your dick bigger. They are selling you stardust.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.