Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2017, 07:54 AM   #3300 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Please. Firstly he spent about 2.5 minutes focusing on Trump. Secondly, Trump must have known fully well what he'd be walking into to. And lastly, Trump was chuckling and nodding in approval at Obama's jabs.
Nope. It wasn't just 2.5 minutes (plus Seth Meyers got up on stage also) and no, he didn't know what he was walking into. Knowing Trump's personality, be honest here: do you really think he took it well? You guys talk about how thin skinned he is all the time. Was there some magical time where Trump was not thin skinned?

How The White House Correspondents' Dinner Gave Us Trump | National Review

Trump Reacts to Mockery From President Obama and Seth Meyers:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Please. It's a comedy roast. No person or subject is off limits. Obama was absolutely brilliant at them. The dude could easily have been a comedian. Check out the episode of Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee with Obama and Seinfeld. Guy's a natural.

Your Trump apologist persona once again bubbles up to the surface.

TRUMP IS ALL OBAMA'S FAULT!!!!!!!
Harhar. Yeah it was funny, and Obama is a funny / charming dude. But you wake up every day and now the guy who wanted revenge for public humiliation is now your President. Asking you to use your brain for critical thinking doesn't make me a Trump apologist. I don't like the guy and I voted for Obama....but I think what he did in retrospect was unbelievably stupid. He had a prominent hand in creating the environment that gave Trump the motivation to run and the opportunity to win, and that's a fact. Again: you are the one with an inconsistent view on Trump. Do I need to lecture you on how his personality works, or are you savvy enough to connect the dots yourself?

I've seen plenty of editorials on both sides of this fence, but it should be obvious that I'm correct if everything we've seen about Trump's personality has always been what it is.

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.

Last edited by Anteater; 02-26-2017 at 08:09 AM.