Music Banter - View Single Post - Bands/artists you like but everyone else hates
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2006, 04:21 PM   #40 (permalink)
explosions-in-my-pants
angel of tragic days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger
Judas Preist

OK lets be honest a few metal kids like them , but nobody with any serious taste does , except me obviously
i totally disagree with you there. Judas are well loved all over the world and are and always will be known as for being the great METAL GODS so in saying that of course there well loved. and there's more then a few metal kids that like them, and to love them all you really have to do is have respet for what they opened up the doors to.. more great and powerful metal bands. and really when you look at it liking/ loving Priest doesn't mean bad taste. i mean new priest and how they sound now in there comback isn't as great as what ti was compared to the 80's but i mean you can't say that liking them means bad taste as a hole. if you think it about them now beacause of the sound then say so, but you can't bash them back then to be more in depth about what your saying because that band was THE greatest metal band in the world at one point and are still worshiped for there music even if its not as great as it was.

bands that i get made fun of for liking..

the spill canvas
bonjovi
breaking benjamin
cold
chevelle
alkaline trio
element eighty
hawthorne heights
modest mouse
the monkeys

and yea i think thats it..

alot of people i know also like those bands too.. but yea this town is pretty much into "rap" and thats about it.. and most of the bands i just said there are still unknown here.. only the odd few know about bands such as those around here.. anyways yea..
explosions-in-my-pants is offline   Reply With Quote