Music Banter - View Single Post - 4chan, memes, language, Trump, alt-right, etc.
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2017, 07:45 PM   #118 (permalink)
bulbasaur
ʕº̫͡ºʔ ʕº̫͡ºʔ ʕº̫͡ºʔ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
i mean i didn't actually laugh so hard my ass fell off but i did chuckle at it. it's not funny because rape is funny, it's funny because it was awkward and a horrible thing for a commentator to say. it's like those cringe compilations on youtube that make you feel that uncomfortable kind of humour.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
you don't expect the phrase "absolutely rapes him" slipped into an otherwise professional commentary that's the funny
i guess a "haha what?" / "haha what a moron" type of thing rather than a "haha he said that word" kind of thing is more acceptable (?), but it's still weird to me. not trying to come off as the authoritative figure on humor, so my bad if it seems that way - this is all a personal take. the vid's just not something i'd chuckle at even in a hey-that-professional-is-being-awfully-unprofessional sense. had he said something else that was still unprofessional? sure, maybe. that depends, obviously. this just isn't content i'd think to approach humorlessly, but it's not like i'm morally faultless.

basically, this is a throwaway post