Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 03:24 PM   #3572 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
idk that perjury is enough to disqualify someone it's the same argument that Bill broke the law by lying about receiving a bj

just politics, but also Jeff Sessions is scum of the earth and should drop dead
Perjury is very serious and definitely enough. You may have forgotten or been to young to remember but Bill was actually impeached FOR perjury.

Quote:
“That's what America is about. A land of dreams and opportunity. There were other immigrants who came here in the bottom of slave ships, worked even longer, even harder for less,” he said. “But they too had a dream that one day their sons, daughters, grandsons, granddaughters, great-grandsons, great-granddaughters might pursue prosperity and happiness in this land.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...body-no-extra/

Good grief. How did he become a brain surgeon?

I honestly believe that all of Trumps pick's for different departments were put into place to destroy them from within and show how ineffective the departments are. Of course they are going to be ineffective with inexperienced clowns running them. It will just bolster their argument that government involvement showed be reduced. Feeds into their narrative that small government is a great thing.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.