Music Banter - View Single Post - What Are You Listening To Right Now? II
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 05:00 PM   #19129 (permalink)
innerspaceboy
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Like, as in she has boyfriends who keep getting arrested, or she sends letters to convicts?
She has a desk job working for the police. She receives police reports and keys them into a database. She's explained that the actual work takes up about 15-20 minutes of her 8-hour shift, so she plays on her phone and watches soaps the rest of her work day. (No one cares - it's a government job.) The upshot of this glorious position is that, as she describes, she gets to see a lot of the prisoners as they're being brought in, and according to her they flirt with her incessantly.

I find this dubious, as she's frightfully revolting, but perhaps junkies and prisoners have lower expectations.

Sidenote - these are not murders and serial killers... she went on at length today about how a lot of the people they bring in are idiots filing phony police reports to get themselves arrested because they're bored and can't think of anything better to do.

...damn, I live in an abysmal city.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You are to all of us what Betelgeuse is to the sun in terms of musical diversity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
You sir are a true character. I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You, sir, are a nerd's nerd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
Just chiming in to declare that your posts are a source of life and wholesomeness
The Innerspace Connection | Essential Recordings | Top Archives | Hot 100 Albums | Top 550 Artists
innerspaceboy is offline   Reply With Quote