Music Banter - View Single Post - Tumblr, Otherkin, and Political Correctness Overkill
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 09:44 PM   #340 (permalink)
Tristan_Geoff
midnite roles around

I've changed my views considerably since beginning this thread but certain points still remain true to me. I think everyone needs to be respected and understood. I did and will always believe in the full rights of those in the LGBTQ community. I will always respect those of other skin colors as well as people of my own skin color, doing as MLK said as judging not by the color of skin but of the content of character. SJW's, I believe, have the right heart (somewhat) but aren't going about it in the right way. The solution to racism is not more racism. The solution to assimilation and acceptance of the LGBTQ community is not exclusion and shunning. Women are certainly still prejudiced against and the fight for feminism is still worth fighting, but one must understand what the issues are and how they need to be fought against. One must understand as well how harmful the masculine perception is and how harmful standards can be on men. If female genital mutilation is a problem, circumcision should be seen as one as well. In conclusion, all men, women, and children are equal and labels and prejudice need to die.

But don't let it all get to you.

Emo/Pop Punk Journal

Techno Journal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I own the mail
Tristan_Geoff is offline   Reply With Quote