Music Banter - View Single Post - Tumblr, Otherkin, and Political Correctness Overkill
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2017, 12:42 PM   #387 (permalink)
normalMBuser
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by riseagainstrocks View Post
I don't disagree with any of that. I have not watched one and have no interest in doing so. Medical procedures gross me out. Not much stomach for poking and prodding around the human body.
it is quite disturbing. the kid just sits there screaming in agony while they cut his dick up. they don't put him under or anything... too risky at that age

i was never even "against" circumcision as such, since i was circumcised as a baby and don't remember it at all. but arguing about it once someone posted that video and now i don't know if i could let them do that to my son, if i ever were to have one

but that's sorta why i would put the devils advocate argument that male circumcision is a more relevant topic with regard to moral concerns/human rights in a western context. since there is a decent chance that many of us here might have our sons circumcised, not even thinking about it. where as there is a relatively minimal chance than any of us would even be in the position to opt to have our daughter's clit hacked off with a somalian machete.
normalMBuser is offline   Reply With Quote