Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2017, 09:09 AM   #3753 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duga View Post
The whole tax return reveal exemplifies exactly why no one trusts the media anymore. Everyone seems to think that Trump and his team created the "fake news" epidemic, but they just took advantage of the situation. I don't think Trump mentioned fake news at all during the campaign. The first time I really noticed him milking the term was after the election when the news networks were trying to reconcile his win and started mentioning fake news as a problem. So the media created this problem and they are not doing a damn thing to fix it. Maddow started teasing "WE HAVE THE TAX RETURNS" before her show...then guess what, they are old returns. Greaat. Fake out 1. Then we don't even get the returns until after the first commercial break. Fake out 2. This is not freaking Vanderpump Rules. This is the real world, just give us the ****ing news. This is infuriating. Freaking Glenn Beck learned how to turn a new leaf, why can't the rest of the people who helped create this mess?
Maybe you missed it but Trump was definitely on his "fake news" bull**** during the election too. As it got closer to election day he kept going on and on about the mainstream media and how they were attacking him. He didn't specifically say "fake news" but he was building towards it. He had his blind supporters on his side about how the media was misrepresenting him before the election day. It was like the last three weeks or so leading up to it.

I didn't watch Rachel Maddow but doesn't she usually lead up to things by giving some background on things first. I guess for people that don't regularly watch her show. They wanted her to drop the bombshell at the beginning. I only saw the aftermath of how disappointed people were. This is like the time they went into Capone's vault. The tax returns showed what we already knew pretty much that for his tax bracket he paid less than he should have but I saw a graphic earlier this morning that Mitt Romney only paid 11% the year before he ran for president.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.