Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 11:38 PM   #3985 (permalink)
Chula Vista
Toasted Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteater View Post
Dude, I'm here anytime you are done missing the point completely. I'm sure the FBI would never, ever do anything outside of the bounds of legality. Go read my last post if the implications of all this are "lost" on you, especially since officials over the last week said Trump Tower was never wiretapped for any reason.

I've seen all the polls. You specifically cited a "Fox News poll". Don't be obtuse.
Officials said that Trump was never tapped at Trump Tower. And the FBI taps of suspected Russian criminals is confidential government information. THE FBI HAS NEVER TAPPED TRUMP'S LINES AT TRUMP TOWER. The Russian taps were well before he even announced he was running for office for cripes sake.

I cited Fox for your benefit. If I'd cited anyone else you would have immediately dismissed it. Who's the one being obtuse here.

Your republican Trump boner is once again robbing your brain of blood. And don't bother with the same ole, same ole, "I'm not a republican and I don't even like Trump BS."

Your posts speak louder than your denial of the tone of your posts.

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”