Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 07:45 AM   #3987 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Officials said that Trump was never tapped at Trump Tower. And the FBI taps of suspected Russian criminals is confidential government information. THE FBI HAS NEVER TAPPED TRUMP'S LINES AT TRUMP TOWER. The Russian taps were well before he even announced he was running for office for cripes sake.

I cited Fox for your benefit. If I'd cited anyone else you would have immediately dismissed it. Who's the one being obtuse here.

Your republican Trump boner is once again robbing your brain of blood. And don't bother with the same ole, same ole, "I'm not a republican and I don't even like Trump BS."

Your posts speak louder than your denial of the tone of your posts.
1. Assumptions, and naive ones at that. You don't know what the FBI does or doesn't do, and Trump is right to be paranoid about them even if he's wrong about their method of surveillance. You only know what is told to you thirdhand from sources that have already filtered and scrubbed it down. As for me: one of my best friends and neighbors was part of the FBI for 30 years. The stuff that they do outside of what the media actually "knows" about would knock your socks off.

2. I think most polls are garbage regardless of who conducts them (having done that work myself long ago in college), so if you did it for my "benefit" then you messed up. At best, they provide a fractured picture from groups that are hardly representative of anything. People are having kneejerk reactions to the AHCA (and it does need a lot of work), but nobody really wants the ACA either as it is.

3. You should try demonstrating critical thinking in regards to our government regardless of who is or who is not in power. What I'm talking about is way more serious than Trump, a guy who won partly because of timing and will very likely lose his next bid for re-election once the incompetent Democrats get their shit together. He's a symptom of a greater set of problems, and this stuff with the FBI, the NSA, etc. should illustrate that better than anything else.

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.

Last edited by Anteater; 03-24-2017 at 07:51 AM.