Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 05:53 PM   #4073 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
This is why I generally ignore politics unless I want to be childish and throw shade on people. The more you learn about politics, the dumber you get, cause you'll develop opinions, then take sides, then start yelling, and pretty soon you're just in it for the dopamine hits from arguing. It almost never fails, no matter how smart the person is, and it's the catch 22 that will always leave the world ****ed. So I stay dumb and keep my brain.
Well, yeah, you get opinions from the more facts you know. But the point of discussing is to share the information and gain it. Like, to educate them and yourself. You can't go in thinking you know everything. It's not an easy thing to do. To actually discuss politics rationally. Or anything with passion in it. But god damn I just get so sick of seeing people that don't even try. Because it's so much easier just to talk ****.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.